And in yet another change of my message...
Please try to avoid posting vanity articles, as Wikipedia is not for self-promotion or advertising. Plus, it's unlikely that you'll pick up any supporters anyway, since somebody has to search for the term first.
Please review Wikipedia's policies, then happy editing to you!
Trylobyte 10:32, 7 May 2005 (UTC)
Actually, if you're referring to the Pingjar-nugabong page, people ask me what it is all the time, now i can tell them where to go to find out, was sort of a humor thing. please do delete if it's bothersome, i didn't think anyone would care. :)
Hope you enjoy contributing to Wikipedia. Be bold in editing pages. Here are some links that you might find useful:
- Try the Tutorial. If you have less time, try Wikipedia:How to edit a page.
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, Articles for deletion page etc.) use ~~~~ (four tildes). This will insert your name and timestamp. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes).
- You can experiment in the test area.
- You can get help at the Help Desk
- Some other pages that will help you know more about Wikipedia: Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines, Wikipedia:Neutral point of view, Wikipedia:Civility, Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
I hope you stick around and keep contributing to Wikipedia. Drop us a note at Wikipedia:New user log.
Image Tagging for Image:Nobilisfatalis.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:Nobilisfatalis.jpg. The image has been identified as not specifying the source and creator of the image, which is required by Wikipedia's policy on images. If you don't indicate the source and creator of the image on the image's description page, it may be deleted some time in the next seven days. If you have uploaded other images, please verify that you have provided source information for them as well.
For more information on using images, see the following pages: