This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was DELETE. — mark ✎ 09:53, 18 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I'm transferring this from CSD because there might be something behind it. However, it looks like a hoax, unverifiable at best. Neither "Ant ha" nor "Ann ha" are typical ways of romanizing any Japanese words. Kappa 05:50, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, not notable, possible hoax. Megan1967 07:06, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, patent nonsense. - Mustafaa 08:20, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- A cure for cancer that has been around since the 12th century? That can also be used for committing suicide? Hoax. Delete. Uncle G 12:01, 2005 Mar 11 (UTC)
- Made no sense to me. Delete. - Mailer Diablo 15:28, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 21:23, Mar 11, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete as probable hoax, the text makes little or no sense. Wyss 03:30, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete never heard of it; can't find article or text in Japanese WP Fg2 07:38, Mar 16, 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.