- Hi, Lirdi, Welcome to Wikipedia!
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
I hope you like this place--I sure do--and want to stay. If you need help on how to title new articles check out Wikipedia:Naming conventions, and for help on formatting the pages visit the manual of style. If you need help look at Wikipedia:Help and The FAQ , plus if you can't find your answer there, check The Village pump (for Wikipedia related questions) or The Reference Desk (for general questions)! There's still more help at the Tutorial and Policy Library. Plus, don't forget to visit the Community Portal. And if you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them on My User talk Page.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the 'pedia!
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills the Sandbox is for you.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- You may want to add yourself to the New User Log
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Happy Wiki-ing. -- John Fader 18:43, 3 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Image copyright problem with Image:Lirdi.JPG
Thanks for uploading Image:Lirdi.JPG. However, the image may soon be deleted unless we can determine the copyright holder and copyright status. The Wikimedia Foundation is very careful about the images included in Wikipedia because of copyright law (see Wikipedia's Copyright policy).
The copyright holder is usually the creator, the creator's employer, or the last person who was transferred ownership rights. Copyright information on images is signified using copyright templates. The three basic license types on Wikipedia are open content, public domain, and fair use. Find the appropriate template in Wikipedia:Image copyright tags and place it on the image page like this:
Please signify the copyright information on any other images you have uploaded or will upload. Remember that images without this important information can be deleted by an administrator. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thank you. --cohesion★talk 08:34, 19 January 2006 (UTC)