RHF.JPG (134 × 406 pixels, file size: 14 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Royal Highland Fusiliers cap badge and tartan http://www.army.mod.uk/rhf/
NB: Due to restrictions detailed in its copyright notice (specifically that its material is freely available only for the purposes of private research and study), Crown Copyright images obtained from the British Army are not considered available under an acceptable free licence. Because of this, a detailed fair use rationale has been added to the image to allow for its continued use on the English-language Wikipedia. However, should you wish to use the image for commercial purposes, you must first obtain explicit permission from the copyright holder.
|This work is protected by the British Crown copyright. Limitations on its distribution are defined at the original site of publication, and are not altered by its reproduction here. Those terms may include, but may not be limited to, its reproduction being accurate, free of charge in any format or medium, and not used in a misleading context. The source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. HMSO has explicitly stated in official correspondence that material under Crown Copyright may not be relicensed under the GNU Free Documentation Licence.|
Thus, this is a non-free licence for the purpose of Wikipedia, as modification is not permitted. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Copyrights.
|This is a representation of a government, military, regimental, family, or other symbol such as a flag, seal, emblem, coat of arms or crest. This symbol may be copyrighted by its holder. As well, it is known that the representation of this symbol is either copyrighted by the holder of the symbol or is not available under a free licence. There may also be other restrictions on reproduction, including but not limited to article 6ter of the Paris Convention. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such symbols
Fair use rationale
- The image is of lower resolution than the original photograph (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- No free or public domain images have been located for the subject of the article.
- The use of this image does not limit the copyright owners' rights or ability to distribute the photograph in any way.
- The image is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the value of the original photograph or its copyright in any way.
- The article in question is about a military regiment, and benefits greatly from an image of its regimental colours.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:04, 9 September 2004||134 × 406 (14 KB)||Hammersfan||Royal Highland Fusiliers cap badge and tartan|